Social Science Support at EPA
The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has an immediate opening for a Social Science Support position with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s Research Triangle facility in Raleigh-Durham, NC. The selected candidate will assist the Senior Advisor on Social Science and the social science team with the analytical and administrative duties required to support and maintain social science integration activities, including the administration, management, and communication of results and impacts resulting from social science activities.
- Full time, $20.96 for hours worked;
- Experience writing for a lay audience about science, environmental issues or public health concerns as evidenced by a writing sample;
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, and SharePoint;
- Experience in administration support functions (recordkeeping, filing, etc.) and managing records (electronic and hardcopy) or databases; and
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, including demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with competing deadlines.
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3516