We are looking to add an additional polymer chemist to our staff, and are hoping that you know someone who is interested. Dioxide Materials has been developing alkaline exchange membranes for electrolyzers, and wants to start working on alkaline membranes for fuel cells and other applications.
The primary tasks of the polymer chemist will be to:
• Develop new anion exchange membranes,
• Minimize their degradation,
• Report on their findings,
• Work with the rest of the development team to develop new technology
• PhD in chemistry or related field with polymer synthesis experience
• First author publications in polymer or related journals
Candidates with experience synthesizing membranes for fuel cells, electrolyzers, or other electrochemical systems are particularly encouraged to apply. All applicants must have permission to work in the US before they start working. (An OPT is OK). Dioxide Materials is an equal opportunity employer and uses E-Verify.
To Apply: Please email your vita and a cover letter to:
3998 FAU BLVD #300,
Boca Raton FL, 33431