Environmental Administrative Support
The EPA Environmental Research and Business Support Program has immediate openings for two (2) Environmental Administrative Support positions with the Office of Research and Development at the EPA’s facility in Washington, DC. The selected candidates shall support the NCEA Director, Deputy Director and NCEA senior staff on a wide range of assignments and projects to ensure efficient and effective operations of NCEA IO. They shall support coordination of NCEA scientific assessment work and scientific support to EPA programs and regions. The selected candidates shall also support the activities of the Human Health Risk Assessment (HHRA) National Research Program Director, and NCEA’s participation across all ORD national research programs.
- Full time, $22.13/hour;
- Must have earned a Bachelor’s degree in biology, physical sciences, environmental science, or a related field from an accredited university or college within the last 24 months;
- Strong leadership and organizational skills, including demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments with competing deadlines;
- Strong communications skills (both orally and in writing). A writing sample demonstrating the candidate’s ability to summarize and describe technical information is required for evaluation;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; and
- Advanced skills with Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook).
For the full position description and to apply, visit our website: https://www.zintellect.com/Posting/Details/3662
Questions? Email EPAjobs@orau.org. To hear more about position openings like this, follow us on Twitter at @GovCareerPaths.